Thursday, February 25, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to the official blog of the All-Father Meadery.

We don't have a physical location (yet), nordo we have a staff (it's just me, right now), BUT we DO have ambition and curiosity.

I'm starting this as a Homebrew Blog and, if I prove to have an aptitude for mead making, will eventually become a business.

Since I am decidedly a Novice (I've never distilled or brewed anything in my life, or even written a blog) you will, quite literally, watch me “grow up".

You will see my sweetest triumphs and bitter failures.

I realize that there are a plethora of Mead Forums, but I feel that they can be a bit crowded and I wanted to do this my way.

Here, I have complete control and can better organize and post my notes.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to view my blog.


We also wish to thank AleHorn.com, the Viking Answer Lady (VAL), Jereme Zimmerman, and the Viking Nerds for helping, encouraging, and suggesting recipes to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment